NEWS. REVIEWS. COMMENTARY. AWESOME.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Nemesis and TMNT News.


Before we get onto more trivial stuff I want to say RIP Larry Hagman, you will be missed.


Twitter, oh great font of some knowledge, we shall never again doubt your ability to provide semi reliable news. This week’s possible truth is that there is an adaptation of Mark Millar’s Nemesis. Having read the Wikipedia article on Nemesis, and having read some of Millar’s other stuff, I can confirm that this is 
something to get pretty excited about. If it’s anything like the recent adaptation of Kick Ass it will be fricken sweet.  Anyway the tweety business can be found here, at the moment it all seems legit. I’ll keep you posted.
 
Other than that, Corey Feldman has said he has been “in communication” with Michael Bay, about reprising his role as Donatello in an upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot. Which I guess is good for fans of the original TV show. That said, given that Bay has a history of bending popular franchises over a table, I’m finding it pretty difficult to get excited about this. I think I speak for everyone of a certain generation when I say “Mike, please don’t take a dump on our childhood… again”. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment