NEWS. REVIEWS. COMMENTARY. AWESOME.

Friday 9 November 2012

More Star Wars Not News




I’ve felt a bit left out by not wildly speculating about what the new Star Wars film might or might not have in it, or who might or might not be involved. So here goes: I reckon it will be a gritty political drama about the Ewoks. It will just be them sitting about in their Ewok parliament discussing complex, tree based, zoning issues. There will be no action, but lots of long, thoughtful soliloquies about the nature of humanity (or Ewokity). It will star Will Smith as every singly character (including extras) and feature cameos from Karl Rove and George W. Bush. I will be super peeved if it isn’t exactly how I just described.

In other news:  ZackSnyder, QuentinTarantino and Steven Spielberg are all confirmed not to direct. See what I mean about not news?

No comments:

Post a Comment