NEWS. REVIEWS. COMMENTARY. AWESOME.

Thursday 8 November 2012

3D 4EVA!


Quick round up of some 3D news from the last few days. First of the bat is that the new Superman flick, Man of Steel, will be released in the format. I can imagine this would work pretty well with the big ol‘ Kryptonian flying about, kind of like Avatar, but with fewer pterodactyl lookalikes and more capes-and-pants combos.

Secondly there is this picture:


Awesome, just awesome. Not being old enough to remember seeing this on the big screen last time round I am super psyched. I bloody love dinosaurs. 

Finally, we have the news that (following the tragic death of Tony Scott) the actually finished Top-Gun 3D won’t be released any time soon. Not being a huge fan of the film I can’t say I am massively disappointed, but I feel for all those who were hoping to see their favourite homoerotic aviation fest in an extra dimension. Bad luck guys, maybe next time eh?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment