NEWS. REVIEWS. COMMENTARY. AWESOME.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Del Toro to Direct New DC Team-Up Movie



Guillermo del Toro has announced that he hopes to sit in the director’s chair for a big DC team up. DT has cautiously given the project title as Heaven Sent, meaning it won’t be a justice league movie, and it’ll feature a collection of the more supernatural and monstrous characters from the DC canon.  

While I think del Torro is super cool and that this movie will probably be totally boss, (the line-up includes Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, The Spectre, Deadman and Phantom Stranger), I’m a little bit peeved that I’m still waiting for that JL because, let’s be honest here, aren’t we all? But, like I said, I have much love for the crazy Spaniard and, if he pulls this off, it should be totes amazeballs. Let’s hope this doesn’t go the way of his Hobbit adaptation… 

No comments:

Post a Comment