NEWS. REVIEWS. COMMENTARY. AWESOME.

Friday 7 December 2012

New Hobbit Pictures and Jumanji!


Check out this picture from The Hobbit: There and Back Again. It’s Legolas (obviously) and Bard the Bowman, which is kind of cool I guess.



There is also the news that Jumanji is being remade to “update it for the present”. I was going to say that the original was only made in a few years back in 1995, but then I remembered that that’s 18 years ago. Which made me feel pretty old to be honest. Anyway, I can’t really think what they would do to update it, other than put in CGI that’s better than what they could manage in the 90’s (which wouldn’t be hard). Could be good though - call me cautiously optimistic.

Other than that is the news that a new writer for Tron 3 has been announced. His name is Jesse Wigutow and he wrote a short called Ugly Naked People. Cool.    

No comments:

Post a Comment